If you are looking for training that is directly linked to what the real world of work requires, and one that is provided by industry practitioners and whose curricula is a result of industry/employer inputs as well as current government standards, then we are just the one you are looking for.
We provide training services in the construction and metals and engineering industries and offer courses such as the following:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I and NC II
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) NC II
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) NC I and NC II
- Flux-Cored Arc Welding (FCAW) NC I and NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Rigid On-Highway Dump Truck) NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Hydraulic Excavator) NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Crawler Crane) NC II
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Wheel Loader) NC II
Our graduates work in various jobs in construction, ship building, oil and gas, manufacturing, power generation, tourism-related facilities maintenance, the military, and the like.
Our graduates work in various locations both here in the Philippines and around the globe including the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, various countries in the Middle East, Singapore, Malaysia, and New Zealand.
We also provide competency assessment services in welding and heavy equipment operation qualifications.